Sweet As Honey Creations Etsy Shop

Sunday 4 September 2011

Starting up an Etsy Site...

So I recently had a baby, well ok not that recently he will be exactly 3 months tomorrow September 5th.  So this means I have been thrown into the routine of bottles, diapers, laundry, etc.  Now don't get me wrong I love having my little guy around but in order to stay at home where I feel I need to be right now I have had to give up my job.  I know it sounds great, all this time home from work who would complain.  But I really do miss the go go go of having a job (I haven't been without one for years since I was at least a teenager in high school).  So to take up what little spare time I do have I have decided to pour more or my (leftover) energy into getting my Etsy site going.  I figured to maybe get the word out about my site and all my little crafty ideas I put up for sale I would start a blog about my adventures on finding my way through the world of home business lol.  Thanks to all who stop by and take the time to read my blog and please check out my website and leave me any comments you might have!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetashoneycreation

No comments:

Post a Comment